We are a creative team of diverse minds and cultures.
We are always on the look for talents from around the world.
Anemone Design Studio is looking for a senior graphic designer and brand developer. This person will be responsible for creating brand concepts and developing the design solutions that have a high visual impact. We are looking for a candidate with confident knowledge of digital and print media. To succeed the candidate must adapt to the changing needs of the business as it evolves, bringing with them a high degree of flexibility, integrity. Key Objectives & Responsibilities:
• Develop concepts, graphics and layouts for but not limited to new brands, websites, social media, e-mailers, newsletters, newspapers, magazines etc...
• Illustrate concepts by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
• Design of core branding projects
• Work on websites, documents, presentations, videos, newsletters, multimedia to help shape the message and brand
• Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
• Present finalized ideas and concepts
• Work on layouts and artwork for all types of media including digital, print and TV
• keep up with emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs
• Oversee all marketing initiatives to ensure that images and messages appropriately contribute to brand identity
• Research competitors and keep up with market trends to determine what products appeal to customers • Ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities/requirements and work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time
• Design, layout and execution of online projects related to front page, blog, landing pages, social media, marketing projects and more Key Skills: • Online portfolio of the candidates' work is essential
• 3 years or more experience with brand development and design
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Bridge. Final Cut Pro a plus – we would love someone who has interest in video production and editing.
• Confidence in liaising with printers and production to produce works of highest quality
• Ability to work on tight deadlines and to handle several projects simultaneously. • Ability to translate style guides into visually compelling and easy-to-navigate designs for emails, blog, banners, social platforms etc.
• Collaborate in the development of project concepts, and apply a consistent design approach to a wide range of digital content.
• Must have strong communication and writing skills in English and Arabic.
• Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.